Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Upcoming Hawker Adventures

After months of planning, we depart on Saturday for our trip to Costa Rica! We are traveling with Lis Johnson (my brother Bob's widow, I hate the way that sounds but can't think of an easier way to explain the relationship!) and our next door neighbor, Christie Fluegal. Lis and Christie will be roomates on the trip. We are all very excited to spend 2 weeks exploring the wonders of Costa Rica. Kyle, Christie and I are driving to Lis' house on Saturday, we will spend the night there and then all of us will fly on the same flight out of LAX. We hope you will look in to see what we are up too!

2 comments:

Jodi Stapley said...

Valerie- my brother served his mission in Costa Rica, and has always wanted to go back(we've even thought about going w/siblings and spouses). He loved it there, and says it is so beautiful. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Have a totally fun time.

nanafrog13 said...

Valerie: I can' t believe I found a blog for you. I don't blog, but I look at them! I found yours through the Cathcart blog. I saw that name and wondered if it was our Willcox people. Then I saw "The Hawkers". So good to know you are well. It sounds like you are doing such fun things. What happened to Bob? Is your mom still here? Would love to hear from you. We have 28 grandkids and 2 on the way. Still here in Thatcher. Let me hear from you. Pat Allen