Saturday, August 16, 2008

Adventure Kick Off!


We are with Lis in Upland, CA, after a lovely drive with Christie! The pic is of the 4 of us intrepid adventurers! Lisa (our niece, Lis' daughter) will take us all to the airport in the morning for our flight. We travel LAX-Houston for a 1 hour layover then on to San Jose, Costa Rica arrive at 8:45PM. We have arranged for a shuttle from the timeshare to pick us up at the airport and deliver us safely to our condo for the first week. We are all very excited and looking forward to the adventures to come.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! I am jealous. Have a wonderful time and great weather!

The LaLa said...

I'm so glad you got the blog up and running before your trip. Have a wonderful and safe time!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Jodi Stapley's. I'm jealous of your trip, sounds like so much fun! I'll see you when you get back, but you might not recognize me, I'm as big as a house!

Krista and Scott said...

Welcome to the age of technology! We have a new blog as well (we're late comers too):

http://scottgohusfam.blogspot.com/

Krista Gohus

Steve Morris said...

I love your website. You are the cats meow. And I like what you do, all the traveling. Steve